[Media] Media Group Charter

Fabbiano, Giuseppina gfabbiano at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri May 18 16:26:20 CEST 2018

Dea Debbie,

Thank you for your submission.

Although the document is more than strictly a charter (since it includes
procedures), my inclination would be that it is convenient to have all the
information in a single place.

I would like to know the views of the other Exec members.

Cheers,
 -pepi

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 10:23 AM, Deborah Baines <dbaines at sciops.esa.int>
wrote:

> Dear Exec,
>
> Regarding the action on me to send the Media Group charter (from the Media
> Group/Exec Meeting on 10 May 2018), please find it attached.
>
> We've been debating within the team if we want to have the procedures
> included in the charter or in a separate document / in the twiki. Can you
> advise us on what you'd prefer?
>
> Many thanks and regards,
>
> Debbie
>

> --
> QUASAR Science Resources for ESA - European Space Agency
>
> Dr. Deborah Baines
> Astronomy Archives Science Lead
>
> ESAC Science Data Centre (ESDC)
> Data and Engineering Division
> Operations Department, Directorate of Science
> European Space Astronomy Centre (ESAC)
> European Space Agency (ESA)
>
> Camino Bajo del Castillo s/n
> Urb. Villafranca del Castillo
> E-28692 Villanueva de la Cañada, Madrid, Spain
> deborah.baines at sciops.esa.int | www.esa.int
> Tel. +34 918 131 146  | Fax  +34 918 131 218
>

> This message is sent for information and/or discussion purposes only.
> It shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment for
> ESA.
> It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
> It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content.
> Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited.
> If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
> immediately.
> ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data.
> In case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection
> Officer (dpo at esa.int).
>
> Thank you.

Giuseppina Fabbiano

*Senior AstrophysicistHarvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics*