[Media] posting IVOA newsletter on Facebook and Twitter

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 14 21:26:26 CET 2018

Ah, fun stuff I forgot about -- any images we want to attach with the post?
It'll look kind of boring without some. Twitter let's you post up to 4
images with a tweet. I was thinking of copying the following 4 images from
the newsletter:

general post: http://ivoa.net/newsletter/018/images/interop.png -- greatest
IVOA attendance so far
imaging tool+data retrieval:
http://ivoa.net/newsletter/018/images/esaskyv2.png  (or the aladin one...
ESASky's image showed the footprint service, so I thought it'd be good to
show a tool's capabilities)
data query service: http://ivoa.net/newsletter/018/images/aao.png -- AAO
Data Central
data analysis tool: http://ivoa.net/newsletter/018/images/topcat.png

I picked images that where aesthetically pleasing and showed different
kinds of tools/services. I think the first image posted would be the
largest one, so I thought IVOA should be front-and-center, plus it's a safe
all-inclusive image ;)  I'm happy to switch it with another one though.

Thanks,
Jamie