[Media] posting IVOA newsletter on Facebook and Twitter

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 9 19:43:59 CET 2018

No worries, Bruce.  I'm leaning towards the more general posts,  and not
rolling-off another popular news item.

We can also wait 'till tomorrow to post it so everyone has chance to
provide some input; it's still quite early in the a.m. for some of the
Media Group :)

100 Acorn Park Dr. R-377 MS-81
Cambridge, MA 02140