[Media] [csp] IVOA portal/website discussion ** joint meeting with CSP and Media Group

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 23 16:17:54 CET 2018

Hi Bruce, all

Here's the WebEx info for the meeting:

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://sao.webex.com/sao/j.php?MTID=mb4bd3b36343beb7c5f9bbba02e707774
Meeting number (access code): 730 693 816
Host key: 263465
Meeting password: IVOA2018

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers:
https://sao.webex.com/sao/globalcallin.php?serviceType=
MC&ED=598130737&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://sao.webex.com/sao/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees
prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.

Cheers,
Jamie