[Media] IVOA handout

Bruce Berriman gbb at ipac.caltech.edu
Wed Dec 20 22:41:51 CET 2017

Hello Jamie

The NAVO archives discussed the draft IVOA handout at our telecon today. The view of the team was that this is a good start, but that substantial changes are needed and there is insufficient time to have the handout reviewed by NAVO and our parent organizations before the meeting.  Thus, we won’t be able to distribute it at the AAS. Nevertheless, we agreed that an IVOA handout is an excellent idea and commend you for taking the initiative to draft it. We thought that the draft can be the basis for a polished handout that we will all be happy to distribute at future meetings.

Cheers

Bruce