[Media] VO handouts -- what tools/services to highlight? Draft for **Dec 19**

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 13 21:06:43 CET 2017

Dear all,

One of the items on our list was to come up with a VO handout for
conferences. We have AAS coming up in a couple weeks (Jan 7-12), plus EWASS
in April.

So I ask all of us:

  1.)  What VO tools and services should be highlighted on the handout?
  2.)  Who wants to take the lead on making sure a handout gets sent to the
Exec?
         - (if no one takes the lead by Saturday, I'm happy to take it and
get something together)

I talked with Pepi this week, and she says it'd be good to have a draft
handout for the Exec telecon meeting next week, **Tuesday, Dec 19**.

I know it's a bit late in the game, so all inputs are greatly appreciated.
I'll be on Slack (https://ivoa.slack.com) throughout the week if people
want to brainstorm ideas / show handout drafts.

Thanks!
Jamie

--
Jamie A. Budynkiewicz