[Media] IVOA web page update request - IVOA logo page

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 28 18:12:01 CET 2017

Folks,

Recently an Exec member was looking for a High Resolution IVOA logo.  The best logos turn out to be at the Space Telescope web site:

http://www.spacetelescope.org/products/logos/?search=VO <http://www.spacetelescope.org/products/logos/?search=VO>

The Media group request is :

   o Download the Logos from the Space telescope page and post them on an IVOA web page with links to local IVOA copies of the logos.

We may need to add some words about use of the logo.  I’ll raise this point with the Exec at the next telecon on Dec 19.

Are you folks thinking of a ticketing system to keep track of requests??

Thank You,
-janet