[Media] meeting notes - 2017-10-25

Budynkiewicz, Jamie Anne jbudynkiewicz at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 26 16:28:37 CEST 2017

Hi all,

Attached are notes from yesterday's meeting. If you see something missing,
or notes that need clarification, please let me know.

I plan to add the meeting notes to the IVOA TWiki later today (or whenever
I get the Media Group space on the wiki). If there's a specific format for
IVOA meeting notes that I'm not following, let me know and I'll update it
as necessary.

**Of note:  I missed who's making the Wordpress test site. Would someone
like to take that action?**

Thanks for all the work this past week, everyone. The VO will be on the
general astronomer's mind soon... ;)

Cheers,
Jamie

--