[Mailman] Subscribing and posting to interop at ivoa.net

Norman Gray norman.gray at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Jul 7 10:58:40 CEST 2023

Greetings!

I'm trying to subscribe and post to the interop list.  I _think_ I rejoined both yesterday -- I seem to have received two messages with a confirmation link for the interop list, at least one of which I did click.  I either resubscribed or was already subscribed to the semantics list; I'm afraid I'm not sure which.

However I don't seem to be subscribed to interop.  I posted to both yesterday (to semantics, cc-ing interop), but only the semantics one appeared.  Would you be able to investigate?

@Markus: the message appeared on Semantics, where you may have seen it, but Arnold appears to be responding only to Steve's message.

Best wishes,

Norman

--