[kdd] regarding your past International Virtual Observatory Alliance Meeting 2019 event

Jesse Tanner jesse at vcube.com
Mon Aug 14 10:07:55 CEST 2023

Hello Kai Lars Polsterer
I had originally reached out to for your event in Groningen, The Netherlands on October 10-12, 2019.
I was reaching out again to see if you might have any other upcoming events where you might need assistance with any of the following:Onsite Conferences and SeminarsContent Recordings of video with slides / Live StreamingWe offer on-site assistance globally, with offices located in the USA, Europe and AsiaHybrid EventsRemote Presenters Patch-ins with 2-way Audio InteractionVirtual EventsDedicated assistance from start-to-finish including virtual presenter patch-in assistance and dedicated Production ManagerSimulated LivePre-recording of content with technical assistance of your presenters to be broadcasted at a later timePlease let me know if you would like me to send any additional information or if you would like pricing.  I am including a link below to several examples of the services we provide.https://www.vcubewebevents.com/video-library

Sincerely,
Jesse Tannerjesse at vcube.comhttps://www.vcubewebevents.com/Book a time to speak
V-cube XYVID Europe79 Rue RebevalParis, France 75019
V-cube XYVID USA1170 Wheeler WayLanghorne, PA 19047United States +1 800-909-9598 (headquarters general office)