[kdd] Algorithm vocabularies

zakaria meliani zakaria.meliani at obspm.fr
Wed May 9 11:32:44 PDT 2012

Dear,
I am Zakaria Meliani from VO-Paris and I am working with F. Le Petit in
the VO-Theory interest group. I allow myself to contact you to draw your
attention on algorithm vocabularies since the KDD group may be
interested by such vocabularies.

For VO-Theory, we need to develop SKOS vocabularies for different
categories of concepts and among them algorithms. May you have a look at
our present list of algorithms concepts and tell us if such effort could
be useful for the KDD I.G. :
http://votheory.obspm.fr/terms
and please let us know if there are any needs to implement others
Algorithm concepts which you use in you framework.

Best regards
zakaria Meliani
--
Zakaria Meliani