[kdd] [ESSI] data mining workshop at the Goddard Institute for Space Studies ?

John Scialdone jscialdo at ciesin.columbia.edu
Thu Jan 20 06:34:46 PST 2011

See: http://www.giss.nasa.gov/meetings/cess2011/

--

John Scialdone

Manager, Data Center Services: Socioeconomic Data and Applications
Center (SEDAC)

Content Manager: NBII Northeast Information Node (NIN)

Project Lead: Jamaica Bay Research and Management Information Network
(JBRMIN)

CIESIN/SEDAC, Earth Institute @ Columbia University

Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory (LDEO)

61 Route 9W, PO Box 1000, Palisades, New York 10964 USA

Phone: (845) 365-8978; FAX: (845) 365-8922

Email: jscialdo at ciesin.columbia.edu; jns74 at columbia.edu

CIESIN web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu

SEDAC web site: http://sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu

NIN web site: http://nin.nbii.gov/portal/server.pt