[kdd] Astroinformatics at AAS 217?

mzp at cs.caltech.edu mzp at cs.caltech.edu
Wed Sep 29 12:24:27 PDT 2010

  Hi Robert,

Is the organizing committee interested only in large  data sets or in
complex (high-dimensional)
sets as well? Also, in the description computing is emphasized, so I
wonder if there is any interest
in sampling, data representation, etc. (though, implicitly they are all
connected, of course).

-Misha

--
Misha (Meyer) Pesenson,
Computing &  Mathematical Sciences Department,