[kdd] Astroinformatics at AAS 217?

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue Sep 28 15:05:21 PDT 2010

Hi Nick,

Kirk Borne is submitting a poster on behalf of the LSST Informatics Group and there probably will be a number of others about astroinformatics-type activities (mine on some semantic stuff, for example). I don't think there are any plans for an astroinformatics session, however, although it would be great if we could get one together.

	Cheers,

	Matthew