Call for contributions to the Registry session at the Nov. 2024 Interop Meeting in Malta

Renaud Savalle renaud.savalle at obspm.fr
Fri Oct 4 19:14:22 CEST 2024

Dear Registry users and developers, Working Group members, dear IVOA,

This is a call for contributions to the Registry session at the upcoming
Northern Fall IVOA Interoperability Meeting [1] [2] which will take
place 14-17 November 2024 at La Valletta University Campus, Malta
(online attendance will be possible with Zoom).

During that meeting, we are planning to host one Registry session
(currently scheduled for Saturday November 16, 2024 14:00-15:30 CET)

*W**e are now soliciting input such as short presentations that you wish
to make and/or topics you wish to raise for discussion*.

We welcome publisher, developer, and end-user experiences with the
Registry as well as presentations on recently updated or upcoming
standards (see our current roadmap [3]).

If you would like to present a topic, or if you want to raise a subject
for discussion, please contact us.

Hope to see you in Malta !

Regards,

Renaud Savalle <renaud.savalle at obspm.fr> and Tess Jaffe
<tess.jaffe at nasa.gov>, chairs of the IVOA Registry Working Group

Links:
[1] Meeting Page: https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2996/
[2] [draft] Meeting Program:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2024
[3] IVOA Registry Working Group 2024A Roadmap:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2024ARoadmap#Registry%20WG