Call for KD contributions to KDIG/TDIG joint session at IVOA November 2023 InterOp meeting

Raffaele D'Abrusco rdabrusc at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 19 16:25:55 CEST 2023

Dear IVOA community

We would like to solicit contributions for the joint session organized by
the Knowledge Discovery IG and
Time-domain IG at the upcoming IVOA November 2023 InterOp meeting in Tucson
<https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2557/>.

We strongly encourage submissions describing topics and methods shared with
the Time-Domain IG,
but we'll consider contributions on all topics of KD, including machine
learning and science platforms
and applications of Artificial Intelligence methods to astronomy.

If you are interested, please reply to Yihan and myself.
Thanks,
- Raffaele

--

Raffaele D'Abrusco

*Data Processing and Archive Astrophysicist*

Chandra X-Ray Center

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7208

60 Garden Street | MS 67 | Cambridge, MA 02138

"We adore chaos because we love to produce order" (M.C. Escher)