Operations IG call for contributions

Groom, Steven L. (Steve) sgroom at ipac.caltech.edu
Tue Oct 3 01:43:59 CEST 2023

Dear Operations Interest Group and IVOA,

The next IVOA Interop meeting will take place in Tucson, Arizona, with the option of remote participation, on 10-12 November, immediately following the ADASS meeting.
(https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2557/)
The Ops IG is planning one session. We invite contributions under the following headings:

- Practical issues, questions or experience related to operating services that implement VO standards

- A "site report" - a presentation of how your (large or small) site or organisation provides VO services

- Operations in the Cloud

- Operational aspects of authentication, such as load management or tracking of problematic activity

- Validation - your experience of either providing or using software that checks VO services for correctness

If you would like to present something under one of these headings or discuss the possibility of doing so, or if you want to raise a subject for discussion, please contact both me and Tamara Civera, below.

Steve Groom (Chair) sgroom at ipac.caltech<mailto:sgroom at ipac.caltech>.edu
Tamara Civera (Vice-Chair) tcivera at cefca.es<mailto:tcivera at cefca.es>
Operations Interest Group