Fwd: Call for contributions to KD session at Northern 2023 InterOp meeting

Raffaele D'Abrusco rdabrusc at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 3 15:19:08 CEST 2023

Hello everyone

a friendly reminder of the call for contributions for the upcoming IVOA
InterOp meeting.
Thanks,
- Raffaele

Dear IVOA

This is an invitation to submit contributions for the Knowledge Discovery
Interest Group
session at the upcoming IVOA Northern Spring 2023 Interoperability Meeting
<https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2285/> (May 8-12),
which will be held in Bologna (Italy).

While contributions on all themes relevant to the IG
<https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2022BRoadmap#Knowledge%20Discovery%20IG>
are
welcome, we particularly encourage submissions
that share experiences on the adoption and deployment of ML methods on
science platforms. The Bologna
InterOp will provide an opportunity for extensive discussions of different
aspects of science platforms in the VO
with 2 plenary sessions.

If you would like to present a contribution, please send Yihan Tao (y.tao
at nao.cas.cn) and me
(rdabrusc at cfa.harvard.edu) a title and short summary.

Best regards,
- Raffaele and Yihan

--

Raffaele D'Abrusco

*Data Processing and Archive Astrophysicist*

Chandra X-Ray Center

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7208

60 Garden Street | MS 67 | Cambridge, MA 02138

"We adore chaos because we love to produce order" (M.C. Escher)