GWS call for contribution for October Interop

Giuliano Taffoni giuliano.taffoni at inaf.it
Tue Sep 20 15:09:56 CEST 2022

Dear IVOA GWS followers,

We are preparing the schedule for the IVOA October Interop meeting which will be held online on the 18th–20th October 2022.
https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2112/ <https://indico.ict.inaf.it/event/2112/>

This is the first call for input on talks you would like to present and topics you would like to discuss during the Grid&WebServices session.

In addition, we are looking for presentations and discussion topics for one, possibly two, sessions shared with other working groups covering "Science Platforms" and the "VO in the cloud".

A working draft of the abstract for the "VO in the cloud" session is :
"Taking inputs and use cases from Machine Learning, DataMining and cloud deployments and identifying how these can be addressed by specific changes to the existing IVOA protocols or by creating new protocols where required."

Please send your ideas and suggestions direct to us (Giuliano and Dave) or post them to the GWS mailing list and we will try to fit them into the meeting schedule.

Regards,
Giuliano Taffoni and Dave Morris for the Grid&WebServices working group.