Operations IG at Interop

Mark Taylor m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Sep 16 10:23:37 CEST 2022

Dear Operations Interest Group and IVOA,

the next IVOA Interop meeting will be online, 18-20 October 2022.

The Operations IG is planning one session, and we invite
contributions on anything related to operating services that
implement VO standards.

Topics of interest might include integration of authentication
into existing services, mismatches between VO standards and
operational requirements, experiences with service monitoring,
validation or cloud-based operations, or any other discussion of
practical issues, questions or experience related to VO operations.

We also welcome "site reports", a presentation of how your (large or
small) site or organisation provides VO services.

If you would or might like to contribute a presentation or suggest
a topic for discussion under any of these headings, please contact
me and/or Steve Groom, preferably within the next week or so.

Mark Taylor, Chair (Bristol)
Steve Groom, Vice-Chair (IRSA)

--
Mark Taylor  Astronomical Programmer  Physics, Bristol University, UK
m.b.taylor at bristol.ac.uk          http://www.star.bristol.ac.uk/~mbt/