Meeting page : Running meeting TODAY on discovery and access of time domain radio data

BONNAREL FRANCOIS francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Feb 10 10:57:48 CET 2022

Dear all,
There was this meeting a month ago on "Discovery and access of radio
pulsar data and FRB data use"

You will find the meeting page with presentations and minutes there:

https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/JointRIG-TDIGVirtualMeeting

Follow-up of this meeting will come in the coming weeks

Cheers
François for the organizers