Call for Knowledge Discovery contributions

Raffaele D'Abrusco rdabrusc at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 7 17:36:40 CEST 2021

Dear IVOA

This is an invitation to submit contributions for the Knowledge Discovery
Interest Group session at the
upcoming IVOA Interop meeting, which will be held virtually during the
first week of November.

If you would like to present a short talk on a topic that you think is
relevant for our IG, please send me
(rdabrusc at cfa.harvard.edu) a short description of your contribution.
Given the limited available time
and in the interest of preserving a significant fraction of time for
discussion during the session, I would
kindly ask to keep the length of the contributions to 5-6 minutes. Sales
pitch-like talks introducing
interesting new ideas, projects and methods that you deem should be
relevant for this IG are
particularly welcome.

Please respond by Sunday October 17.
Best regards,
- Raffaele

--

Raffaele D'Abrusco

*Archive Astrophysicist*

Chandra X-Ray Center

Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7208

60 Garden Street | MS 67 | Cambridge, MA 02138

"We adore chaos because we love to produce order" (M.C. Escher)