New PR for ADQL-2.1

Grégory Mantelet gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Jun 16 10:23:31 CEST 2021

Hello everyone,

A new PR of ADQL-2.1 was released about 2 weeks ago. This is expected to
be the last PR before RFC and then REC-2.1.

If you are interested in ADQL, I invite you to have a last look on this
PR before starting the RFC period in about 2 weeks.
It is available at the normal IVOA Documents page:

    https://www.ivoa.net/documents/ADQL/20210528/index.html
    <https://www.ivoa.net/documents/ADQL/20210528/index.html>

You can also access it through its corresponding GitHub Tag and Pre-Release:

    https://github.com/ivoa-std/ADQL/releases/tag/v2.1_20210528-pr
    <https://github.com/ivoa-std/ADQL/releases/tag/v2.1_20210528-pr>

For a summary of what change between 2.0 and 2.1, here are my slides on
this exact topic during the last IVOA Interoperability Meeting (May 2021):

    https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpMay2021DAL/wrapping_up_adql_2.1.pdf
    <https://wiki.ivoa.net/internal/IVOA/InterOpMay2021DAL/wrapping_up_adql_2.1.pdf>

If you have any comment or last fix to propose, you have several ways to
share it:

    - GitHub PullRequest <https://github.com/ivoa-std/ADQL/pulls> for a
    quick fix (e.g. typo),

    - GitHub Issue <https://github.com/ivoa-std/ADQL/issues>, SLACK
    <mailto:dal at ivoa.net?subject=%5BPR-ADQL-2.1%5D%20Feedback> for
    something that needs some discussion,

    - Email me
    <mailto:gregory.mantelet at astro.unistra.fr?subject=%5BPR-ADQL-2.1%5D%20Feedback>
    directly and I will broadcast the info in the most appropriate way
    or directly apply the fix.

Cheers,
Grégory M.