DM Workshop session #4 and wrap-up

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Jul 2 15:17:52 CEST 2021

Dear VO

You haven't heard from the DM workshop in over one month, but that doesn't mean we've been idle .
Following the mapping session conclusions, we have been working on a mapping syntax that satisfies the different perspectives.
Having made good progress in this direction, it is time to present the conclusions of this long process started more than 6 months ago.

We know how difficult it is to gather people in the middle of July, but let’s try anyway:

    https://evento.renater.fr/survey/dm-workshop-session-4-and-wrap-up-r0sxx6w2 <https://evento.renater.fr/survey/dm-workshop-session-4-and-wrap-up-r0sxx6w2>

- The session will be short:
      - Work achieved in the workshop
      - Conclusions
      - Roadmap

- The proposed time slots should be OK for both West coast …
- .. and French people (14/7 skipped)

Laurent Jesus

—
Translate with https: //www.deepl.com/translator
--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32