Final Prep: IVOA Interop meeting - May 4-8

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Fri May 1 18:14:26 CEST 2020

Dear Interop Attendees (and those who are not registered but may),

We are looking forward to your participation in the first Virtual IVOA
Interop meeting next week (May 4-8).

We’ve had a great response.  Here is some information about our program and
logistics that I hope you find helpful.

o The Interop Program has been posted and is available:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2020

o Our plan is to setup a Zoom meeting with a link that will be available on
the Program page (link above) on the day of the session.

o We will use the Zoom ‘hand waving’ feature (under the participants
listing) and ‘chat’ window for messaging during a session. There will be a
monitor for each session who will be managing interactions.

o We will use etherpad for session notes.  A link will be provided at the
start of each session. This is another place to ask questions.

o The plan is to keep most presentations short.  We encourage discussion
and questions.  So come prepared to chat.

o Here is a link to the Interop Web page, you can still sign-up:
  https://indico.ict.inaf.it/e/ivoa/virtual2020

Best regards,
-janet & pat
(for the IVOA TCG)