IVOA Code of Conduct

Chenzhou Cui ccz at bao.ac.cn
Mon Feb 24 06:55:37 CET 2020

Dear IVOA Community,

At the last IVOA Exec telecon, the IVOA Code of Conduct was approved. It
is the policy of the IVOA that its members and all participants in IVOA
activities should experience an environment that is free from
harassment. We want to promote a diverse and inclusive environment with
respectful and courteous behavior and therefore we expect all
participants to adhere to the guidelines defined in the attached document.

We thank you for helping us to make the IVOA a welcoming, diverse and
respectful environment for all.

Best Regards,

Chenzhou Cui

on behalf of the IVOA Exec

Chenzhou Cui
National Astronomical Observatory | Tel: +86-10-64872500
Chinese Academy of Sciences       | FAX: +86-10-64888708
20A Datun Road, Chaoyang District | Email: ccz at bao.ac.cn
Beijing 100101, China             | WWW: www.lamost.org/~cb