IVOA Sign-up - Final call

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 30 13:34:21 CEST 2019

Dear IVOA Colleagues,

This is the final reminder about the IVOA meeting.  Sign-up will be closed later this
week on **October 03**.  Please see the details below about signup if you’d like to
attend the IVOA meeting that follows ADASS.

The meeting of the International Virtual Observatory Alliance (IVOA) will take place
in Groningen at DOT on October 11-13, 2019 following the ADASS conference.

Signup is free.  Here is a registration pointer:

      https://www.adass2019.nl/ivoa/ivoa-register/ <https://www.adass2019.nl/>

Here is the IVOA Program - we have a full 2 1/2 days.

	https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2019 <https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2019>

I look forward to meeting up with many of you in Groningen!!

Thank you,
-Janet Evans