IVOA Note for a Source DM

Laurent MICHEL laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Sep 26 11:24:26 CEST 2019

Dear all,

As promised a couple of weeks ago, we are pleased to announce the draft
of the source DM note.

     https://github.com/lmichel/Model-For-Source-Data

We have been working on this note since the source DM session in Paris.

2 key points in this paper:
- A model proposal to deal with the diversity of the use cases presented
   in Paris.
- Some requirements for an annotation mechanism adapted to the Vizier
   context as well as for TAP services (possibly).

This note will be presented and discussed at the Source DM session,
Friday 11 at 13h30.

Regards

     Laurent M., François B., Mark CD., Tom D., Marco M., Jesus S.

NOTE: This a V0 note hosted on my personal (LM) Github account for now.
Version 1 will be pushed on an specific IVOA repository that will gather
all needed stuff for a possible future standard.

--
---- Laurent MICHEL              Tel  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 37
      Observatoire de Strasbourg  Fax  (33 0) 3 68 85 24 32
      11 Rue de l'Universite      Mail laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
      67000 Strasbourg (France)   Web  http://astro.u-strasbg.fr/~michel
---