Applications Sessions Draft Schedule

Tom Donaldson tdonaldson at stsci.edu
Thu May 2 23:57:16 CEST 2019

Dear Apps group,

I’ve posted a draft schedule for the Applications sessions at the upcoming IVOA Interop meeting:
https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpMay2019Apps

Please have a look and send me concerns or comments, especially if you expected to see your name/talk and don’t see it there.  If you have a talk, please take a look at the schedule and let me know if you want more (or need less) time.  I tried to allow 3 minutes per talk for transition and questions.

We will have 2 official sessions, one focused on HiPS, and one on Tools and Discovery.

We will also share 3 sessions with other groups on topics of mutual interest, including Time Domain, TAP-fostered AuthN, and Catalogs/Source Properties.

Best Regards,
Tom