Call for Theory contributions for the Groningen Interop

Carlos Rodrigo crb at cab.inta-csic.es
Fri Aug 23 12:00:36 CEST 2019

Dear IVOA members,

This is a call for contributions to the Theory IG session for the next IVOA Interop Meeting in
Groningen, 11 to 13 October 2019, after ADASS.

both talks and ideas for discussion are welcome.

every possible subject related to theory and simulations could be of interest so don't hesitate to
suggest ideas.

Please, take into account that this is a short IVOA meeting and it could be less easy to get time
slots and rooms for meeting. So it would be very nice to have your inputs as soon as possible so
that we can make our requests as much in advance as we can.

See you in Groningen

Carlos Rodrigo, Gerard Lemson