Call for KDIG Contributions

Polsterer, Kai Kai.Polsterer at h-its.org
Thu Apr 18 09:42:01 CEST 2019

Dear IVOA,

please consider submitting contributions to the Knowledge Discovery session at the upcoming IVOA Interop Meeting in Paris, May 12-17.

Topics we would like to discuss during this years meeting are:

* science platforms and code to the data related developments

* disprove me in saying: "the VO is just prepared for single source science" -> how to make images, spectra, cubes better accessible for data intense experiments

* machine learning examples using VO infrastructure

* novel developments in data-base systems: indexing, caching, probabilistic representations

Kind regards and see you in Paris,

Kai

Dr. Kai Lars Polsterer / Astroinformatics
HITS gGmbH, Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 35, 69118 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone     +49 (0)6221 533-314
Email      kai.polsterer at h-its.org
Twitter    @AstroInformatix
Skype     kaipolsterer

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Director: Dr. Gesa Schönberger
Scientific Director: Prof. Dr. Michael Strube