IIVOA nterop Planning - Looking for Hackathon volunteers !!!

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 17 14:33:46 CEST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for the response.  We have the IVOA developers for the IVOA/Astropy
hackathon planned for this years Interop meeting in Paris.  We’ll be in touch
with the hackers for further coordination.

Hope to see many of you at the Interop … here’s the meeting link:

https://indico.obspm.fr/event/64/overview <https://indico.obspm.fr/event/64/overview>

Best regards,
-Janet & Pat