Call for Ops Contributions for the May 2019 IVOA Interop

Mcglynn, Thomas A. (GSFC-6601) thomas.a.mcglynn at nasa.gov
Thu Apr 4 19:12:34 CEST 2019

Fellow IVOAnans,

During the May Interop in Paris we hope to at least two Ops sessions.  Please get in touch with Mark Taylor or myself if you are interested in giving a presentation in one of these sessions.   Appropriate topics can include any aspect of VO operations.  We generally have talks on compliance of VO services to standards, overviews of how institutions use the VO, development of validation and monitoring tools, and the impact of broader trends on VO operations.   During this meeting we also hope to spend some time looking at the impact of the Operations Interest Group over the past four years, and reassessing its aims and activities.

Hope to see you all next month!

                Regards,

                Tom McGlynn
                Chair