Call for DM Contributions

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Oct 4 15:09:09 CEST 2018

Dear IVOA,

This is an invitation to submit contributions to the DM sessions at the upcoming IVOA Interoperability Meeting in College Park,
November 8-10 (http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpNov2018MeetingPage ).

There are a lot of ongoing standards and, although it is a short meeting, it would be nice if we could have at least one short
report for each of them.

We could also arrange sessions joint with other groups (APPS, DAL, TDIG).

Please, submit all ideas or requests to Mark or myself and tell us if you think you topic is relevant to other groups.

DM Roadmap (http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2018ARoadmap#Data_Model_WG)

* Current model efforts:
- STC: Ready to enter to the PR process
- Dataset Metadata: waiting in STC measurements
- ND Cube: Waiting on in STC and Dataset Metadata
- Provenance: Ready to enter to the PR process
- VO-DML mapping: draft

* Upcoming model efforts:
- TimeSerie: Draft ready:
- PhotDM: must be migrated to VO-DML
- Characterisation: must be migrated to VO-DML
- Source DM: Ongoing discussions with scientists involved in large surveys

Mark and Laurent

--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32