2nd Call for contributions to the Semantics session in Victoria

Mireille Louys mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Thu May 3 11:56:27 CEST 2018

Dear IVOA community,

The Interop meeting is approaching and I would like to be ready for
organizing the next *Semantics *session to take place in Victoria at the
end of this month.
Your suggestions for a contribution or a discussion are welcome.
If you have a topic to discuss please do propose a talk or a discussion.
The approximate duration is generally about 10 to 20 mn, but feel free
to ask for what you need and we will try to accommodate all speakers.
Sessions usually last 1 hour 30mn.
Many thanks,

Mireille Louys, Semantics Chair

-- *Mireille Louys, * CDS IPSEO, MIV, Laboratoire Icube Observatoire de
Strasbourg Telecom Physique Strasbourg 11 rue de l'Université 300, Bd
Sebastien Brandt CS 10413 F- 67000-STRASBOURG F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34