Time Series model and annotations

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 1 21:40:14 CEST 2018

Dear Ada,

This is really important progress in a very high priority area for the IVOA and TCG.
Congrats to all who met (Mark, Francois, Mireille, Laurent, and you) and made such
good progress in just a week.  There is great benefit in meeting face to face as we all
know.

In the actions you listed and from a discussion with Mark, I note the importance of testing
the proposed Mapping Syntax in order to register feedback and unblock the stalemate in
that standard.  The Applications WG leads encourage use of working standards by developers,
but I know we have a challenge in getting applications/clients/providers to implement and
evaluate the standards in progress.

If there is anything I can do to help in continuing the forward progress on this project,
please don’t hesitate to let me know.  I look forward to the next report, perhaps at the
TCG telecon in Sept.

Cheers,
-janet