Call for Operations Talks in Victoria

Tom McGlynn (NASA/GSFC Code 660.1) tom.mcglynn at nasa.gov
Mon Apr 9 18:37:10 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We anticipate at least two Operations sessions in Victoria and invite anyone interested in the
operations of VO services to present.

Specific topics we hope to include are:

   VO weather reports which summarize the validation or operational status of VO services
   Institutional reports discussing how VO protocols, services and operations have been integrated
within an institution
   Status of validation capabilities for VO services
   External issues that affect VO capabilities, e.g., requirements for HTTPS or other security issues

but presenters should feel free to suggest anything which involves the operations of VO services.

Please let us know if  you are interested in speaking.

We look forward to meeting to you all in Canada

Regards,
     Tom McGlynn, Ops Chair
     Mark Taylor, Ops Vice Chair