Call for application talks in Shanghai

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Mar 31 15:26:08 CEST 2017

Hello,

I can report about my little experience with schemas in JSON. This not really an Apps topic but it could address all developers
and especially people involved in the VOTable issues.

"My first steps with Json schemas" by LM

Cheers
LM

--
jesuischarlie/Tunis/Paris/Bruxelles/Berlin

Laurent Michel
SSC XMM-Newton
Tél : +33 (0)3 68 85 24 37
Fax : +33 (0)3 )3 68 85 24 32