Edu IG in Trieste -- Errata Corrige

Massimo Ramella ramella at oats.inaf.it
Fri Sep 30 17:11:10 CEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

We booked the Vulcania 2 room, not the Vulcania 1 as erronously stated in my previous message. Note that we may actually end up using the Vulcania 1, were the other room be too crowded.
Sorry for this extra a-mail message

Best regards again,
Massimo

Massimo Ramella
INAF-Osservatorio astronomico di Trieste
via G.B. Tiepolo 11
34143 Trieste

ramella at oats.inaf.it
+39 040 3199 140