Call for Registry talks at the Trieste Interop

Markus Demleitner msdemlei at ari.uni-heidelberg.de
Mon Sep 19 14:04:34 CEST 2016

Dear VO members,

We will have one Registry session at the Trieste interop next
October.

If you have Registry-related material -- including, but not limited
to what's put down in our roadmap[1] --, please contact either
Theresa or me with a title and perhaps a few words on what you are
planning to do.  We will try to be flexible as to the format of your
contribution.

If I may put in a personal word, I would in particular appreciate
feedback on the note on discovering data collections
http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/DataCollect before it embarks on its
way to (hopefully) becoming an Endorsed Note.

Thanks,

          Markus

[1] http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/2016ARoadmap#Registry