SimDAL RFC period starting

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Oct 14 23:46:31 CEST 2016

Dear interop members

    Authors and editors took into account more comments from the RFC.
You can find a new version of the document on the IVOA site dated from
today. But several WG comments or validations are still missing.
Best regards
   David Languignon and Franck Lepetit, editors
     Carlos Rodrigo Theory IG chair
     Marco Molinaro and François Bonnarel Data Access Layer  WG chairs