Information about RDA activities/DataCP

Francoise Genova francoise.genova at astro.unistra.fr
Sun May 15 17:17:38 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I will from time to time pass some information about the RDA activities
to the IVOA community. This time I do it through the general list,
because I am not sure that all the participants in Cape Town DataCP
meeting are registered to the datacp mailing list, but next time I will
use that list. I suggest that you register on datacp mailing list
(http://mail.ivoa.net/mailman/listinfo/datacp) if you want to recieve
the next messages. You can also become a member of the RDA by
registering at
https://rd-alliance.org/user/register
to get information directly. I will not cc all RDA messages to DataCP!

The information I wanted to share this time is about the webinar program
organised by RDA Europe. You can find the information at
http://europe.rd-alliance.org/training-programme
On 14 June the webinar (12:00 UTC) will deal with the Certification
activities I described in Cape Town.
http://europe.rd-alliance.org/opportunities/webinars/data-seal-of-approvalworld-data-systems-repository-certification-methods

Cheers

Francoise