Call for Semantics presentations @ next Interop Meeting

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Thu Mar 17 12:26:39 CET 2016

Our next IVOA Interoperability  meeting will be in May in Cape Town:

http://ivoa2016.sa3.ac.za/

This is a call for presentations , problems and solutions about
semantics , vocabularies, etc. , you may want to
talk about during the Semantics session planed for this meeting.

Please send me a note with a proposed title and duration, so that we can
figure out a first agenda.

Many thanks, and looking forward to see you in Cape Town.

Best regards ,
Mireille Louys, Alberto Accomazzi
for the Semantics WG

---