SimpleDALRegExt RFC

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Mon Aug 22 14:54:50 CEST 2016

Hi Markus,
I reply you here, since I don't think there
are TCG or RFC level issues with this PR.
(if you disagree I'll use the wiki page or the
mailing list)

I only have a couple of points, minor issue to me.

Page 4, in Introduction, it's written, for SIA:
"searches an archive for images..."
Considering the referenced SIA-2.0 maybe it is
slightly reductive, even if not wrong.

And on page 7, in the Typed DAL Protocols in
section 1.2 SIA-1.0 is referenced to SIA-2.0
bib entry, while SIA-2.0 is missing, and I think
it's missing since the last full paragraph in the
page says "...this specification does not imply
support for any other versions (...) the the ones
noted above."

Cheers,
     Marco