First call for talks or topics at the next IVOA Sydney Semantic session

Louys Mireille mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Mon Sep 28 19:36:33 CEST 2015

Dear IVOA members,

At the next IVOA Interop in Sydney, Australia, October 30 to November 1
2015, we will have one session on Semantic topics.
You are welcome to propose talks or discussion topics you would like to
give or discuss during this meeting.
We will consider also topics that could be discussed remotely, in case
you will not attend the Sydney meeting.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Best wishes , Mireille.

--
Mireille Louys	, Maître de conférences
Centre de Données ( CDS)		Icube & Télécom Physique Strasbourg, Pôle API