SIAV2.0 RFC period annoucment

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Sep 22 16:24:51 CEST 2014

Hi all,
     Thank to Mark Taylor the RFC page is empty.
     I also added our own author comments and a part of the discussion.
     In addition I got an oral comment from CSP chair : SIAV2 document
should a litlle bit more oriented towards implementers
     I encourage data providers to produce their comments rapidly in
order we can provide a new version before the interop and maybe go to
the TCG review immediatly.
Best regards
François