astroinformatics domain names

George Djorgovski george at astro.caltech.edu
Fri Oct 3 18:01:28 CEST 2014

Norman, yes.  So that's who had them!  When we started the series of the annual Astroinformatics conferences, we wanted these domains, but some cyber-squatter already had them… ;)

I'd be happy to take them over, especially side we are thinking of a new on-line Astroinformatics venue, in addition to the ongoing series of conferences.  Let's sort out the details without spamming the whole list.

Thanks!  George