UTYPES discussion page

Rots, Arnold arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu May 16 01:21:36 PDT 2013

Can you also link the Utypes and DML documents to this page?
My continuing frustration with the Twiki is that I can never find any
documents in the places where I would expect them and have to rely on links
in email messages.

Thanks,

  - Arnold

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 4:00 AM, Matthew Graham <mjg at cacr.caltech.edu>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is now a WIki page for discussion of the UTYPES Tiger Team proposal:
>
> http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/UTYPES
>
> Tiger Team members: Please upload your presentations from this morning to
> the relevant section.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Matthew

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA