Agenda Changes: ImageDM discussion during Education I

Rots, Arnold arots at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 4 06:48:46 PDT 2013

I suppose I was - but I heard or saw no announcement of when and where this
was
going to happen and no one told me. There was a glaring lack of
communication.

  - Arnold

On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 5:15 AM, François Bonnarel <
francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr> wrote:

>  Hi Arnold,Hi everybody,
> Le 17/05/2013 09:46, Rots, Arnold a écrit :
>
> I presented these two alternatives for an open discussion. But you were in
> another room !!!
>
> Best regards
> François

Arnold H. Rots                                          Chandra X-ray
Science Center
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory                   tel:  +1 617 496
7701
60 Garden Street, MS 67                                      fax:  +1 617
495 7356
Cambridge, MA 02138
arots at cfa.harvard.edu
USA