special issue of A&C on VO

Jose Enrique Ruiz jer at iaa.es
Thu Dec 12 07:46:28 PST 2013

Hello Bob
we could contribute with a paper on AstroTaverna tool for management of
VO-services based workflows, we think it could fit well in the section of
VO-enabled applications. The paper is in the nearly ready-for-publish
state, and we were already considering sending it to A&C before your email
arrived.

Best

---
Jose E. Ruiz